Learn more about Mormons

Monday, May 12, 2014

February 4, 2014


February 4, 2014

My little girl left to serve the Lord in the Jacksonville, FL mission.  I am so proud of her. And even though it is bittersweet, as I will miss her very much..... I am also so excited for her.  She is an amazing young lady and I look up to her in many ways.  Before entering the MTC on February 5th, she was able to spend the day with her father touring the Temple Square.  They sent me these pictures and I love them all, but my favorite is this first one on top of Sister McCook looking at the Christus. 
I look forward to blogging Sister McCook's experiences and I hope you enjoy this memento too.




Provo Temple
Temple Square



Dropping the pin in the Tabernacle with Sister Curtis.

They met Elder and Sister Curtis at Temple Square. Turns out they knew Toms Grandparents RL and Hazel and many of his Tempe Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.

Madyson and Rebecca at "THE SLAB"  (Tom says it was very "unique but tasty")
Cousins~Brayden and Alexia, with Madyson, Rebecca and Jacob




February 5, 2014

                               
                                               Everything she need for the next 18 months are packed in these bags


Posing one last time for the camera.  We love you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment