Learn more about Mormons

Thursday, February 19, 2015

February 14, 2015 ~Permaculture Jax

On Valentines Day I was driving and I went the wrong way even though I felt that it was the right way.  I was weaving in and out of a neighborhood and came across these people who were doing this
ginormous service project in someone's front yard.  I kept driving and said, we are turning around!  Turned around, asked if they could use a few hands and they energetically said yes! (Funny story they told us,
before we came, they had actually discussed that they needed more women power to help and then five minutes later, we showed up..Divine intervention!) It turned out to be the best service project ever found
with more to come and we even had a teaching opportunity come from it.



Best Day ever.  Happy Valentines Day.  Look up Permaculture Jax on Facebook and you can learn all about it and what we did!  

No comments:

Post a Comment